Report NEP-AGE-2013-03-02This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ted Aranki & Corrado Macchiarelli, 2013. "Employment Duration and Shifts into Retirement in the EU," LEQS â LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 58, European Institute, LSE.
- Chetty, Raj & Friedman, John N. & Leth-Peterson, Soren & Nielsen, Torben Heien & Olsen, Tore, 2013. "Active vs. Passive Decisions and Crowd-Out in Retirement Savings Accounts: Evidence from Denmark," Working Paper Series rwp13-002, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Meijdam, A.C. & Ponds, E.H.M., 2013. "Optimal Degree Of Funding Of Public Sector Pension Plans," Discussion Paper 2013-011, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Martí Ballester, Carmen Pilar, 2013. "Determinants of equity pension plan flows," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-15, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Bloom, David E. & Sousa-Poza, Alfonso, 2013. "Ageing and Productivity: Introduction," IZA Discussion Papers 7205, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Maria Belén Zinni, 2013. "Identifying Drivers for the Accumulation of Household Financial Wealth," CEIS Research Paper 264, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 13 Feb 2013.
- Fuchs, Johann & Weber, Enzo, 2013. "A new look at the discouragement and the added worker hypotheses : applying a trend-cycle decomposition to unemployment," IAB Discussion Paper 201301, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].