Report NEP-AGE-2012-12-15This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Raj Chetty & John N. Friedman & Soren Leth-Petersen & Torben Nielsen & Tore Olsen, 2012. "Active vs. Passive Decisions and Crowdout in Retirement Savings Accounts: Evidence from Denmark," NBER Working Papers 18565, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Henriette Prast & Federica Teppa & Anouk Smits, 2012. "Is Information Overrated? Evidence from the Pension Domain," DNB Working Papers, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department 360, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Barbara Lipszyc & Etienne Sail & Ana Xavier, 2012. "Long-term care: need, use and expenditure in the EU-27," European Economy - Economic Papers, Directorate General Economic and Monetary Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission 469, Directorate General Economic and Monetary Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Item repec:hit:hcfrwp:2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Natacha Raffin & Thomas Seegmuller, 2012. "Longevity, pollution and growth," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-47, University of Paris West - Nanterre la DÃ©fense, EconomiX.
- Gilles Pison, 2012. "France-Allemagne : histoire dâ€™un chassÃ©-croisÃ© dÃ©mographique," Population et SociÃ©tÃ©s 487, Institut National d'Ã‰tudes DÃ©mographiques (INED).
- ValÃ©rie Golaz & Laurent Nowik & Muriel Sajoux, 2012. "L'Afrique, un continent jeune face au dÃ©fi du vieillissement," Working Papers, Institut National d'Ã‰tudes DÃ©mographiques (INED) 491, Institut National d'Ã‰tudes DÃ©mographiques (INED).
- Gilles Pison & HÃ©lÃ¨ne Mathian & Christine Plumejeaud & JÃ©rÃ´me Gensel, 2012. "Population mondiale : les cartes interactives du site de lâ€™Ined," Population et SociÃ©tÃ©s 485, Institut National d'Ã‰tudes DÃ©mographiques (INED).
- Pfeifer, Christian & Wagner, Joachim, 2012. "Is innovative firm behavior correlated with age and gender composition of the workforce? Evidence from a new type of data for German enterprises," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies 291, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.