Report NEP-AGE-2012-05-02This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Axel H. Börsch-Supan, 2012. "Entitlement Reforms in Europe: Policy Mixes in the Current Pension Reform Process," NBER Working Papers 18009, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Armando Barrientos, 2012. "What is the Role of Social Pensions in Asia?," Development Economics Working Papers 23294, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Amlan Roy, 2012. "Innovative Approaches to Managing Longevity Risk in Asia : Lessons from the West," Development Economics Working Papers 23296, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Christian Westermeier & Anika Rasner & Markus M. Grabka, 2012. "The Prospects of the Baby Boomers: Methodological Challenges in Projecting the Lives of an Aging Cohort," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP) 440, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Huang, Wei & Lei, Xiaoyan & Ridder, Geert & Strauss, John & Zhao, Yaohui, 2012. "Health, Height, Height Shrinkage and SES at Older Ages: Evidence from China," IZA Discussion Papers 6489, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Karlsson, Martin & Klohn, Florian, 2011. "Some notes on how to catch a red herring Ageing, time-to-death & care costs for older people in Sweden," Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute of Economics (VWL) 57663, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute of Economics (VWL).
- Nancy Mohan & Ting Zhang, 2011. "An Analysis of Risk-Taking Behavior for Public Defined Benefit Pension Plans," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research 12-179, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Hori, Masahiro & Iwamoto, Koichiro, 2012. "Lifetime Labor Income and the Erosion of Seniority-Based Wages in Japan: Evidence Based on Administrative Data Records," CIS Discussion paper series, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University 554, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Bennmarker, Helge & Nordström Skans, Oskar & Vikman, Ulrika, 2012. "Workfare for the old and long-term unemployed," Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies, Uppsala University, Department of Economics 2012:8, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Morciano, Marcello & Hancock, Ruth & Pudney, Stephen, 2012. "Disability costs and equivalence scales in the older population," ISER Working Paper Series 2012-09, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Silva, José I. & Vall-Castello, Judit, 2012. "Evaluating the Impact of a Reduction in the Generosity of Disability Benefits: The 2008 Spanish Reform," IZA Discussion Papers 6482, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).