Report NEP-AGE-2012-01-25This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Machado, C. Sofia & Portela, Miguel, 2012. "Hours of Work and Retirement Behavior," IZA Discussion Papers 6270, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Maes, Marjan & Stammen, Benjamin, 2011. "The impact of (early) retirement on the subsequent physical and mental health of the retired: a survey among general practitioners in Belgium," Working Papers 2011/03, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- David E. Bloom & Emmanuel Jimenez & Larry Rosenberg, 2011. "Social Protection of Older People," PGDA Working Papers 8311, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- Gilles Le Garrec & Stéphane Lhuissier, 2011. "Life expectancy, heavy work and return to education ; lessons for the social security reform," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2011-18, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Kemna, A.G.Z. & Ponds, E.H.M. & Steenbeek, O.W., 2012. "Pension funds in The Netherlands," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5258235, Tilburg University.
- Zhigang Li & Minqin Wu, 2011. "Estimating the Incidences of the Recent Pension Reform in China.Evidence from 100,000 Manufacturers," Working Papers 1138, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Lei, Xiaoyan & Strauss, John & Tian, Meng & Zhao, Yaohui, 2011. "Living Arrangements of the Elderly in China: Evidence from CHARLS," IZA Discussion Papers 6249, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rossana Merola & Douglas Sutherland, 2012. "Fiscal Consolidation: Part 3. Long-Run Projections and Fiscal Gap Calculations," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 934, OECD Publishing.