Report NEP-AGE-2011-11-21This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giles, John T. & Wang, Dewen & Cai, Wei, 2011. "The Labor Supply and Retirement Behavior of China's Older Workers and Elderly in Comparative Perspective," IZA Discussion Papers 6088, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sergio Cesaratto, 2011. "Pensions in a shrinking economy: a comment on KunÃ©," Department of Economics University of Siena, Department of Economics, University of Siena 624, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Juergen Jung & Chung Tran, 2011. "The Extension of Social Security Coverage in Developing Countries," Working Papers, Towson University, Department of Economics 2011-06, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2011.
- Benoit Dostie & Pierre Thomas LÃ©ger, 2011. "Firm-Sponsored Classroom Training: is it Worth it for Older Workers ?," Cahiers de recherche, CIRPEE 1136, CIRPEE.
- Bill Russell, 2011. "Some Implications Of Capping The Inflation Indexation Of Uss Pensions," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics, Economic Studies, University of Dundee 261, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Charles Yuji Horioka & Akiko Terada-Hagiwara, 2011. "The Determinants and Long-term Projections of Saving Rates in Developing Asia," NBER Working Papers 17581, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cairns, Andrew & Dowd, Kevin & Blake, David & Coughlan, Guy, 2011. "Longevity hedge effectiveness: a decomposition," MPRA Paper 34236, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- FitzRoy, Felix & Steinhardt, Max Friedrich & Nolan, Michael, 2011. "Age, life-satisfaction, and relative income," HWWI Research Papers 110, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).