Report NEP-AGE-2011-07-27This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peter Haan & Victoria Prowse, 2011. "Longevity, Life-Cycle Behavior and Pension Reform," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1140, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Stefan Staubli & Josef ZweimÃ¼ller, 2011. "Does raising the retirement age increase employment of older workers?," ECON - Working Papers, Department of Economics - University of Zurich 020, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised May 2012.
- Danzer, Alexander M., 2011. "Benefit Generosity and the Income Effect on Labor Supply: Quasi-Experimental Evidence," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2011 23, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Angel De la Fuente, 2011. "A simple model of aggregate pension expenditure," Working Papers 1118, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Rudolf Winter-Ebmer & Mario Schnalzenberger & Nicole Schneeweis & Martina Zweimüller, 2011. "Job Quality and Employment of Older People in Europe," Economics working papers 2011-08, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Eduardo Fuentes Corripio, 2011. "Longevity Risk in Latin America," Working Papers 1121, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- David Neumark & Hans P. Johnson & Marisol Cuellar Mejia, 2011. "Future Skill Shortages in the U.S. Economy?," NBER Working Papers 17213, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Timothy Halliday, 2011. "Health Inequality over the Life-Cycle," Working Papers 201108, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:tep:teppwp:wp1014 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- ICHIMURA Hidehiko, 2011. "On a Need for a Comprehensive Panel Data on the Elderly in Japan (Japanese)," Policy Discussion Papers (Japanese), Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) 11005, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- YOSHIKAWA Hiroshi, 2011. "Low Fertility, Aging Population, and Economic Growth (Japanese)," Policy Discussion Papers (Japanese), Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) 11006, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Datta Gupta, Nabanita & Kleinjans, Kristin J. & Larsen, Mona, 2011. "The Effect of an Acute Health Shock on Work Behavior: Evidence from Different Health Care Regimes," IZA Discussion Papers 5843, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).