Report NEP-AGE-2011-07-27This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peter Haan & Victoria Prowse, 2011. "Longevity, Life-Cycle Behavior and Pension Reform," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1140, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Stefan Staubli & Josef Zweimüller, 2011. "Does raising the retirement age increase employment of older workers?," ECON - Working Papers 020, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised May 2012.
- Danzer, Alexander M., 2011. "Benefit Generosity and the Income Effect on Labor Supply: Quasi-Experimental Evidence," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2011 23, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Angel de la Fuente, 2011. "A simple model of aggregate pension expenditure," Working Papers 1118, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Rudolf Winter-Ebmer & Mario Schnalzenberger & Nicole Schneeweis & Martina Zweimüller, 2011. "Job Quality and Employment of Older People in Europe," Economics working papers 2011-08, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Eduardo Fuentes Corripio, 2011. "Longevity Risk in Latin America," Working Papers 1121, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- David Neumark & Hans P. Johnson & Marisol Cuellar Mejia, 2011. "Future Skill Shortages in the U.S. Economy?," NBER Working Papers 17213, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Timothy Halliday, 2011. "Health Inequality over the Life-Cycle," Working Papers 201108, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Michela Bia & Pierre-Jean Messe & Roberto Leombruni, 2010. "Young-in Old-out: a new evaluation," Papers 2010-14, TEPP Working Papers.
- ICHIMURA Hidehiko, 2011. "On a Need for a Comprehensive Panel Data on the Elderly in Japan (Japanese)," Policy Discussion Papers (Japanese) 11005, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- YOSHIKAWA Hiroshi, 2011. "Low Fertility, Aging Population, and Economic Growth (Japanese)," Policy Discussion Papers (Japanese) 11006, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Datta Gupta, Nabanita & Kleinjans, Kristin J. & Larsen, Mona, 2011. "The Effect of an Acute Health Shock on Work Behavior: Evidence from Different Health Care Regimes," IZA Discussion Papers 5843, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).