Report NEP-AGE-2011-05-30This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Axel H. Boersch-Supan & Hendrik Juerges, 2011. "Disability, Pension Reform and Early Retirement in Germany," NBER Working Papers 17079, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Annamaria Lusardi & Olivia S. Mitchell, 2011. "Financial Literacy and Planning: Implications for Retirement Wellbeing," NBER Working Papers 17078, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Corsini, Lorenzo & Spataro, Luca, 2011. "Optimal decisions on pension plans in the presence of financial literacy costs and income inequalities," MPRA Paper 30946, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vincenzo Galasso & Paola Profeta, 2011. "When the State Mirrors the Family: The Design of Pension Systems," Working Papers, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University 392, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Meng, Channarith & Pfau, Wade Donald, 2011. "Safe withdrawal rates from retirement savings for residents of emerging market countries," MPRA Paper 31080, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jeffrey R. Brown & Arie Kapteyn & Olivia S. Mitchell, 2011. "Framing Effects and Expected Social Security Claiming Behavior," Working Papers, RAND Corporation Publications Department 854, RAND Corporation Publications Department.
- Friedrich Breyer & Jan Marcus, 2011. "Income and Longevity Revisited: Do High-earning Women Live Longer?," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2011-13, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- OSHIO Takashi, 2011. "Gender Differences Among Elderly Japanese: Importance of family and social relations for life satisfaction," Discussion papers, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) 11051, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Luca Marchiori, 2011. "Demographic Trends and International Capital Flows in an Integrated World," CREA Discussion Paper Series, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg 11-05, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.