Report NEP-AGE-2010-10-16This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aronsson, Thomas & Blomquist, Sören, 2010. "The Standard Deviation of Life-Length, Retirement Incentives, and Optimal Pension Design," Umeå Economic Studies 818, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Forteza, Alvaro & Apella, Ignacio & Fajnzylber, Eduardo & Grushka, Carlos & Rossi, Ianina & Sanroman, Graciela, 2009. "Work histories and pension entitlements in Argentina, Chile and Uruguay," Social Protection Discussion Papers 52446, The World Bank.
- Forteza, Alvaro & Ourens, Guzman, 2009. "How much do Latin American pension programs promise to pay back?," Social Protection Discussion Papers 52447, The World Bank.
- Piggott, John & Sane, Renuka, 2009. "Indexing pensions," Social Protection Discussion Papers 52445, The World Bank.
- Robalino, David A. & Zylberstajn, Eduardo & Zylberstajn, Helio & Afonso, Luis Eduardo, 2009. "Ex-ante methods to assess the impact of social insurance policies on labor supply with an application to Brazil," Social Protection Discussion Papers 52448, The World Bank.
- Item repec:cdl:ucsbec:1591441 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Klaus Prettner & Alexia Prskawetz, 2010. "Demographic Change in Models of Endogenous Economic Growth. A Survey," Working Papers, Vienna Institute of Demography (VID) of the Austrian Academy of Sciences in Vienna 1008, Vienna Institute of Demography (VID) of the Austrian Academy of Sciences in Vienna.
- Miguel SÃ¡nchez Romero & ConcepciÃ³ Patxot & Elisenda Renteria & Guadalupe Souto, 2010. "From transfers to capital: analyzing the Spanish demand for wealth using NTA," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2010-029, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Javier Alonso & Jasmina Bjeletic & David Tuesta, 2010. "Reasons to justify fees on assets in the Peruvian private pension sector," Working Papers 1024, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- James, Estelle, 2009. "Rethinking survivor benefits," Social Protection Discussion Papers 52919, The World Bank.
- Andreassen Leif, 2010. "Mortality, fertility and elderly care in a gendered growth model," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers, University of Turin 201010, University of Turin.
- David Tuesta & Javier Alonso & Carlos Herrera & Jasmina Bjeletic, 2010. "Return Simulations in the Private Pensions Industry in Peru," Working Papers 1020, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.