Report NEP-AGE-2010-10-02This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chlon-Dominczak, Agnieszka & Strzelecki, Paweł, 2010. "The minimum pension as an instrument of poverty protection in the defined contribution pension system – an example of Poland," MPRA Paper 25262, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- DETHIER, Jean - Jacques & PESTIEAU, Pierre & ALI, Rabia, 2010. "The impact of a minimum pension on old age poverty and its budgetary cost. Evidence from Latin America," CORE Discussion Papers 2010035, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jacob A. Bikker & Onno W. Steenbeek & Federico Torracchi, 2010. "The impact of scale, complexity, and service quality on the administrative costs of pension funds: A cross-country comparison," Working Papers 10-15, Utrecht School of Economics.
- CREMER, Helmuth & PESTIEAU, Pierre, 2010. "Myopia, redistribution and pensions," CORE Discussion Papers 2010038, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Rehman, Fahd, 2010. "Asset Allocation for Government Pension Funds in Pakistan:A Case for International Diversification," MPRA Paper 25060, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ajantha Sisira Kumara & Wade D. Pfau, 2010. "Reforming Pension Funds in Sri Lanka: International Diversification and the Employees’ Provident Fund," GRIPS Discussion Papers 10-13, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- PESTIEAU, Pierre & PONTHIERE, Grégory, 2010. "Long term care insurance puzzle," CORE Discussion Papers 2010023, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Laura Crespo & Pedro Mira, 2010. "Caregiving To Elderly Parents And Employment Status Of European Mature Women," Working Papers wp2010_1007, CEMFI.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2010-23 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andrew Coleman & Hugh McDonald, 2010. "“No Country for Old Men”: a Note on the trans-Tasman Income Divide," Working Papers 10_08, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.