Report NEP-AGE-2010-05-15This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alfonso Arpaia & Kamil Dybczak & Fabiana Pierini, 2009. "Assessing the short-term impact of pension reforms on older workers' participation rates in the EU: a diff-in-diff approach," European Economy - Economic Papers 385, Directorate General Economic and Monetary Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Elsa Fornero & Annamaria Lusardi & Chiara Monticone, 2009. "Adequacy of Saving for Old Age in Europe," CeRP Working Papers 87, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Lena Calahorrano, 2010. "Aging and Immigration Policy in a Representative Democracy," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201018, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Claudia M�nch & Sweder van Wijnbergen, 2009. "Education and Labor Market Activity of Women: An Age-Group Specific Empirical Analysis," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-099/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Platon Tinios, 2010. "Vacillations around a Pension Reform Trajectory: time for a change?," GreeSE â Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe 34, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- Tanskanen , Antti J & Niininen , Petri & Vatanen, Kari, 2010. "Risk-based classification of financial instruments in the Finnish statutory pension scheme TyEL," Research Discussion Papers 9/2010, Bank of Finland.