Report NEP-AGE-2010-05-02This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sanders, E.A.T. & De Waegenaere, A.M.B. & Nijman, T.E., 2010. "When Can Insurers Offer Products That Dominate Delayed Old-Age Pension Benefit Claiming?," Discussion Paper 2010-43, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2010-12 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Adam Lenart & Trifon I. Missov, 2010. "Linking period and cohort life expectancy in Gompertz proportional hazards models," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2010-024, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Kirdar, Murat G., 2010. "Estimating the Impact of Immigrants on the Host Country Social Security System When Return Migration is an Endogenous Choice," IZA Discussion Papers 4894, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Han Lin Shang & Rob J Hyndman & Heather Booth, 2010. "A comparison of ten principal component methods for forecasting mortality rates," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 8/10, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Tamie Matsuura & Masaru Sasaki, 2010. "Can the Health Insurance Reforms stop an increase in medical costs of middle- and old-aged persons in Japan?," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 10-13, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Smith, David W. & McFall, Stephanie L. & Bradshaw, Benjamin S., 2010. "Estimates of survival and mortality from successive cross-sectional surveys," ISER Working Paper Series 2010-12, Institute for Social and Economic Research.