Report NEP-AGE-2010-04-17This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Park, Donghyun, 2009. "Ageing Asia’s Looming Pension Crisis," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 165, Asian Development Bank.
- Bonin, Holger, 2009. "15 Years of Pension Reform in Germany: Old Successes and New Threats," IZA Policy Papers 11, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aïda Solé-Auró & Montserrat Guillén & Eileen M. Crimmins, 2009. "Health care utilization among immigrants and native-born populations in 11 European countries. Results from the Survey of Health, Ageing and Retirement in Europe," Working Papers XREAP2009-10, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Oct 2009.
- James Marton & Stephen A. Woodbury, 2010. "The Influence of Retiree Health Benefits on Retirement Patterns," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 10-163, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Ingmar Kumpmann & Michael Gühne & Herbert S. Buscher, 2010. "Armut im Alter – Ursachenanalyse und eine Projektion für das Jahr 2023," IWH Discussion Papers 8, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Alicia H. Munnell & Laura Quinby, 2009. "Pension Coverage and Retirement Security," Issues in Brief ib2009-9-26, Center for Retirement Research, revised Dec 2009.
- Alicia H. Munnell & Anthony Webb & Francesca Golub-Sass, 2009. "The National Retirement Risk Index: After The Crash," Issues in Brief ib2009-9-22, Center for Retirement Research, revised Sep 2009.
- Arie Kapteyn, 2010. "What Can We Learn from (and about) Global Aging?," Working Papers 741, RAND Corporation Publications Department.
- Ashby H.B. Monk, 2009. "Pension Buyouts: What Can We Learn From the UK Experience?," Issues in Brief ib2009-9-21, Center for Retirement Research, revised Oct 2009.
- Cigno, Alessandro, 2009. "How to Avoid a Pension Crisis: A Question of Intelligent System Design," IZA Policy Papers 4, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- F. Heylen & R. Van De Kerckhove & -, 2009. "Fiscal policy, employment by age, and growth in OECD economies," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 09/623, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Annika Sundén, 2009. "The Swedish Pension System and the Economic Crisis," Issues in Brief ib2009-9-25, Center for Retirement Research, revised Dec 2009.
- Matthew D. Shapiro, 2009. "Buffering Shocks to Well-Being Late in Life," Working Papers wp211, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Vistesen, Claus, 2010. "Demographics and the Anatomy of International Capital Flows," MPRA Paper 21929, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juergen Jung & Chung Tran, 2010. "Medical Consumption over the Life Cycle: Facts from a U.S. Medical Expenditure Panel Survey," Working Papers 2010-09, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2013.
- Nicolas Gérard Vaillant & François-Charles Wolff, 2010. "Origin differences in self-reported health among older migrants living in France," Working Papers hal-00449608, HAL.