Report NEP-AGE-2009-10-31This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alan L. Gustman & Thomas L. Steinmeier & Nahid Tabatabai, 2009. "What the Stock Market Decline Means for the Financial Security and Retirement Choices of the Near-Retirement Population," NBER Working Papers 15435, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2009046 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2009045 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Wendner, Ronald, 2009. "Growth and Keeping up with the Joneses," MPRA Paper 18001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00424096_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Eric French & Jae Song, 2009. "The effect of disability insurance receipt on labor supply," Working Paper Series, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago WP-09-05, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.