Report NEP-AGE-2009-01-24This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- SÃ©bastien LaRochelle-CÃ´tÃ© & John Myles & Garnett Picot, 2008. "Income Security and Stability During Retirement in Canada," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers, McMaster University 236, McMaster University.
- Thierry Lallemand & FranÃ§ois Rycx, 2009. "Are Young and Old WorkersS Harmful for Firm Productivity ?," Working Papers CEB, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles 09-002.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Codrina Rada, 2009. "Introducing Demographic Changes in a Model of Economic Growth and Income Distribution," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah, University of Utah, Department of Economics 2009_01, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Seebens, Holger, 2009. "Child Welfare and Old-Age Security in Female Headed Households in Tanzania," IZA Discussion Papers 3929, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sergio Cesaratto, 2008. "The Macroeconomics of the Pension Fund Reform and the case of the TFR reform in Italy," Department of Economics University of Siena, Department of Economics, University of Siena 549, Department of Economics, University of Siena.