Report NEP-AGE-2008-12-07This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ven:wpaper:44_2008 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ale?Ahcan & Saso Polanec, 2008. "Social Security and Retirement during Transition:Microeconometric Evidence from Slovenia," LICOS Discussion Papers, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven 22108, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Agar Brugiavini & Franco Peracchi, 2008. "Fiscal Implications of Pension Reforms in Italy," Working Papers 2008_30, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Francesco C. Billari & Vincenzo Galasso, 2008. "What Explains Fertility? Evidence from Italian Pension Reforms," CSEF Working Papers, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy 209, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Chéron, Arnaud & Hairault, Jean-Olivier & Langot, François, 2008. "Age-Dependent Employment Protection," IZA Discussion Papers 3851, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Langot, François & Moreno-Galbis, Eva, 2008. "Does the Growth Process Discriminate against Older Workers?," IZA Discussion Papers 3841, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:ven:wpaper:45_2008 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- John Hartwick, 2008. "The Discount Rate and the Value of Remaining Years of Life," Working Papers, Queen's University, Department of Economics 1191, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Schnabel, Claus & Wagner, Joachim, 2008. "Union Membership and Age: The Inverted U-Shape Hypothesis under Test," IZA Discussion Papers 3842, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Burkhard Heer & Andreas Irmen, 2008. "Population, Pensions, and Endogenous Economic Growth," Working Papers 0479, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2008.
- Nwaobi, Godwin, 2008. "Social Security Mechanism(System): Theories, Design and Practice," MPRA Paper 11885, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- von Below, David & Thoursie, Peter, 2008. "Last in, first out? Estimating the effect of seniority rules in Sweden," Working Paper Series, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy 2008:27, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.