Report NEP-AGE-2008-11-18This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matteo Cervellati & Uwe Sunde, 2008. "The Economic and Demographic Transition, Mortality, and Comparative Development," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2008 2008-21, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Dean Baker & David Rosnick, 2008. "The Housing Crash and the Retirement Prospects of Late Baby Boomers," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2008-18, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Roberts, J & Rice, N & Jones, A.M, 2008. "Early retirement and inequality in Britain and Germany: How important is health?," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 08/27, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- de Luna, Xavier & Stenberg, Anders & Westerlund, Olle, 2008. "Can Adult Education Delay Retirement from the Labour Market?," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 756, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Emma Aguila & Orazio P. Attanasio & Costas Meghir, 2008. "Changes in Consumption at Retirement," Working Papers 621, RAND Corporation Publications Department.
- Liam Delaney & Colm Harmon & Cecily Kelleher & Jean Kennedy, 2008. "SHARE Ireland: First Results," Working Papers 200823, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.