Report NEP-AGE-2008-09-20This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Neumark, 2008. "The Age Discrimination in Employment Act and the Challenge of Population Aging," NBER Working Papers 14317, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Emma Aguila, 2008. "Personal Retirement Accounts and Saving," Working Papers, RAND Corporation Publications Department 600, RAND Corporation Publications Department.
- Yu-Fu Chen & Gylfi Zoega, 2007. "Aging and Job Security," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics, Economic Studies, University of Dundee 206, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Jonathan D. Ketcham & Kosali Simon, 2008. "Medicare Part D's Effects on Elderly Drug Costs and Utilization," NBER Working Papers 14326, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pablo Antolín, 2008. "Policy Options for the Payout Phase," OECD Working Papers on Insurance and Private Pensions, OECD Publishing 25, OECD Publishing.
- Pablo Antolín & Colin Pugh & Fiona Stewart, 2008. "Forms of Benefit Payment at Retirement," OECD Working Papers on Insurance and Private Pensions, OECD Publishing 26, OECD Publishing.
- Liliana E. Pezzin & Robert A. Pollak & Barbara S. Schone, 2008. "Long-Term Care of the Disabled Elderly: Do Children Increase Caregiving by Spouses?," NBER Working Papers 14328, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.