Report NEP-AGE-2008-05-31This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael D. Giandrea & Kevin E. Cahill & Joseph F. Quinn, Ph.D., 2008. "Self-Employment Transitions among Older American Workers with Career Jobs," Working Papers 418, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Philippe Antoine, 2007. "Travailler à l’âge de la retraite ? Comparaison de la situation dans sept capitales ouest-africaines," Working Papers DT/2007/13, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Thomas Post & Helmut Gründl & Joan Schmit & Anja Zimmer, 2008. "The Impact of Individual Investment Behavior for Retirement Welfare: Evidence from the United States and Germany," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-037, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Randall S. Jones, 2008. "Public Social Spending in Korea in the Context of Rapid Population Ageing," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 615, OECD Publishing.
- Bruce D. Meyer & James X. Sullivan, 2007. "Consumption and Income Poverty for those 65 and Over," Working Papers 0721, Harris School of Public Policy Studies, University of Chicago.