Report NEP-AGE-2008-05-31This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael D. Giandrea & Kevin E. Cahill & Joseph F. Quinn, Ph.D., 2008. "Self-Employment Transitions among Older American Workers with Career Jobs," Working Papers, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics 418, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Philippe Antoine, 2007. "Travailler à l’âge de la retraite ? Comparaison de la situation dans sept capitales ouest-africaines," Working Papers, DIAL (DÃ©veloppement, Institutions et Mondialisation) DT/2007/13, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Thomas Post & Helmut Gründl & Joan Schmit & Anja Zimmer, 2008. "The Impact of Individual Investment Behavior for Retirement Welfare: Evidence from the United States and Germany," SFB 649 Discussion Papers, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany SFB649DP2008-037, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Randall S. Jones, 2008. "Public Social Spending in Korea in the Context of Rapid Population Ageing," OECD Economics Department Working Papers, OECD Publishing 615, OECD Publishing.
- Bruce D. Meyer & James X. Sullivan, 2007. "Consumption and Income Poverty for those 65 and Over," Working Papers, Harris School of Public Policy Studies, University of Chicago 0721, Harris School of Public Policy Studies, University of Chicago.