Report NEP-AGE-2007-05-26This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- van Soest, Arthur & Kapteyn, Arie & Zissimopoulos, Julie, 2007. "Using Stated Preferences Data to Analyze Preferences for Full and Partial Retirement," IZA Discussion Papers 2785, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Razin, Assaf & Sand, Edith, 2007. "The Role of Immigration in Sustaining the Social Security System: A Political Economy Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 6302, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gopi Shah Goda & John B. Shoven & Sita Nataraj Slavov, 2007. "Removing the Disincentives in Social Security for Long Careers," NBER Working Papers 13110, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wei Sun & Robert K. Triest & Anthony Webb, 2007. "Optimal retirement asset decumulation strategies: the impact of housing wealth," Public Policy Discussion Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston 07-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Marianna Brunetti, 2007. "Population ageing, household portfolios and financial asset returns: A survey of the literature," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance), Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, FacoltÃ di Economia "Marco Biagi" 07051, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, FacoltÃ di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Gabriella Berloffa & Paola Villa, 2007. "Inequality across cohorts of households: evidence from Italy," Department of Economics Working Papers 0711, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- John Ameriks & Andrew Caplin & Steven Laufer & Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh, 2007. "The Joy of Giving or Assisted Living? Using Strategic Surveys to Separate Bequest and Precautionary Motives," NBER Working Papers 13105, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Changmin Lee, 2007. "Whatâ€™s happened over the past 10 years to the selection of retired CEOs as board members?," Caepr Working Papers, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington 2007-007, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.