Report NEP-AFR-2012-12-10This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pugatch, Todd, 2012. "Safety Valve or Sinkhole? Vocational Schooling in South Africa," IZA Discussion Papers 7015, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ousman Gajigo & Mary Hallward-Driemeier, 2012. "Working Paper 159 - Why do some Firms abandon Formality for Informality? Evidence from African Countries?," Working Paper Series 437, African Development Bank.
- Simplice A, Asongu, 2012. "Fighting software piracy in Africa: how do legal origins and IPRs protection channels matter?," MPRA Paper 42766, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Buzasi, Katalin, 2012. "Does colonialism have an impact on the current language situation in Sub-Saharan Africa?," MPRA Paper 42791, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simplice A, Asongu, 2012. "Fighting consumer price inflation in Africa. What do dynamics in money, credit, efficiency and size tell us?," MPRA Paper 41553, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chance Mwabutwa & Nicola Viegi & Manoel Bittencourt, 2012. "Monetary Policy Response to Capital Inflows in Form of Foreign Aid in Malawi," Working Papers 201232, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- iheoma, nonso, 2012. "Social Spending and Human Development in Selected West African Countries," MPRA Paper 42139, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simplice A, Asongu, 2012. "Financial sector competition and knowledge economy: evidence from SSA and MENA countries," MPRA Paper 43009, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Denise Hoffman & Jody Schimmel, 2012. "Which Medicaid Buy-In Participants Use SSA Work Supports?," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 7581, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Boukary OUEDRAOGO (Université Ouaga II - Burkina Faso), 2012. "Population and Environment: Case of human pressure on the periurban forest of Gonsé in Burkina Faso. (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA 2012-27, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.