Report NEP-AFR-2012-12-10This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pugatch, Todd, 2012. "Safety Valve or Sinkhole? Vocational Schooling in South Africa," IZA Discussion Papers 7015, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ousman Gajigo & Mary Hallward-Driemeier, 2012. "Working Paper 159 - Why do some Firms abandon Formality for Informality? Evidence from African Countries?," Working Paper Series, African Development Bank 437, African Development Bank.
- Simplice A, Asongu, 2012. "Fighting software piracy in Africa: how do legal origins and IPRs protection channels matter?," MPRA Paper 42766, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Buzasi, Katalin, 2012. "Does colonialism have an impact on the current language situation in Sub-Saharan Africa?," MPRA Paper 42791, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simplice A, Asongu, 2012. "Fighting consumer price inflation in Africa. What do dynamics in money, credit, efficiency and size tell us?," MPRA Paper 41553, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chance Mwabutwa & Nicola Viegi & Manoel Bittencourt, 2012. "Monetary Policy Response to Capital Inflows in Form of Foreign Aid in Malawi," Working Papers, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics 201232, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- iheoma, nonso, 2012. "Social Spending and Human Development in Selected West African Countries," MPRA Paper 42139, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simplice A, Asongu, 2012. "Financial sector competition and knowledge economy: evidence from SSA and MENA countries," MPRA Paper 43009, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Denise Hoffman & Jody Schimmel, 2012. "Which Medicaid Buy-In Participants Use SSA Work Supports?," Mathematica Policy Research Reports, Mathematica Policy Research 7581, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Boukary OUEDRAOGO (Université Ouaga II - Burkina Faso), 2012. "Population and Environment: Case of human pressure on the periurban forest of Gonsé in Burkina Faso. (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA, Groupe de Recherche en Economie ThÃ©orique et AppliquÃ©e 2012-27, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.