Report NEP-AFR-2012-10-27This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Camelia Minoiu & Olga N. Shemyakina, 2012. "Armed conflict, household victimization, and child health in Côte d'Ivoire," Working Papers, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality 245, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Strobl, Eric & Valfort, Marie-Anne, 2012. "The Effect of Weather-Induced Internal Migration on Local Labor Markets: Evidence from Uganda," IZA Discussion Papers 6923, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kudo, Yuya, 2012. "Marriage as women's old age insurance : evidence from migration and land inheritance practices in rural Tanzania," IDE Discussion Papers, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO) 368, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Karlan, Dean S. & Osei, Robert & Osei-Akoto, Isaac & Udry, Christopher, 2012. "Agricultural Decisions after Relaxing Credit and Risk Constraints," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 9173, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Luis A. Gil-Alana & Robert Mudida, 2012. "Testing the Marshall-Lerner Condition in Kenya," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research 1247, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.