Report NEP-AFR-2012-07-29This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dinda, Soumyananda, 2012. "Factors Determining FDI in Nigeria: Role of Emerging Economies," MPRA Paper 40192, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Jul 2012.
- AfDB AfDB, 2012. "Africa and Global Economic Trends Quarterly Review - Second Quarter 2012," Africa and Global Economic Trends Quarterly Review, African Development Bank 398, African Development Bank.
- McKenzie, Rex & Pons-Vignon, Nicolas, 2012. "Volatile Capital Flows and a Route to Financial Crisis in South Africa," MPRA Paper 40119, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicholas Spaull, 2012. "Poverty & Privilege: Primary School Inequality in South Africa," Working Papers 13/2012, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Ojeaga, Paul, 2012. "Economic policy, does It help life expectancy? an african evidence of the role of economic policy on longevity," MPRA Paper 40199, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David SAHN & Stephen YOUNGER, 2012. "Pro-Poor Policies in Sudan and South Sudan A Study Based on the National Baseline Household Survey of 2009," Working Papers, CERDI 201226, CERDI.
- Olivier STERCK & Olivia D’AOUST, 2012. "Who Benefits from Customary Justice? Rent-seeking, Bribery and Criminality in Sub-Saharan Africa," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales), UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES) 2012015, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Ahmed , Syud Amer & Diffenbaugh, Noah S. & Hertel, Thomas W. & Martin, William J., 2012. "Agriculture and trade opportunities for Tanzania : past volatility and future climate change," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 6132, The World Bank.
- Chris Elbers & Samuel Godfrey & Jan Willem Gunning & Matteus van der Velden & Melinda Vigh, 2012. "Effectiveness of Large Scale Water and Sanitation Interventions: the One Million Initiative in Mozambique," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute 12-069/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Kohler, Stefan, 2012. "More fair play in an ultimatum game after resettlement in Zimbabwe: A field experiment and a structural model," MPRA Paper 40248, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ernest Reig, 2012. "Food security in African and Arab countries: a review of the topic and some suggestions for building composite indicators with Principal Components Analysis," Working Papers, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia 1210, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Bénétrix, Agustín & O'Rourke, Kevin H. & Williamson, Jeffrey G, 2012. "The Spread of Manufacturing to the Periphery 1870-2007: Eight Stylized Facts," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 9060, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Frédéric Gaspart & Anne-Claire Thomas, 2012. "Does poverty trap rural Malagasy households?," Working Papers, DIAL (DÃ©veloppement, Institutions et Mondialisation) DT/2012/07, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Nordman, Christophe Jalil & Wolff, François-Charles, 2012. "On-the-Job Learning and Earnings: Comparative Evidence from Morocco and Senegal," IZA Discussion Papers 6728, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jamal BOUOIYOUR & Oscar KUIKEU, 2012. "Pertinence de la dévaluation du Franc CFA de janvier 1994 : une évaluation par le taux de change réel d'équilibre. Cas de l'économie camerounaise," Working Papers, CATT - UPPA - UniversitÃ© de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour 2011-2012_11, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Jul 2012.