Report NEP-AFR-2011-03-12This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jomo Kwame Sundaram & Oliver Schwank & Rudiger von Arnim, 2011. "Globalization and development in sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 102, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Maria S. Floro & Hitomi Komatsu, 2011. "Labor Force Participation, Gender and Work in South Africa: What Can Time Use Data Reveal?," Working Papers 2011-02, American University, Department of Economics.
- Aterido, Reyes & Beck, Thorsten & Iacovone, Leonardo, 2011. "Gender and finance in Sub-Saharan Africa : are women disadvantaged ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5571, The World Bank.
- Robinson, Jonathan & Yeh, Ethan, 2011. "Risk-coping through sexual networks : evidence from client transfers in Kenya," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5582, The World Bank.
- Melesse, Wondemhunegn Ezezew, 2011. "The Dynamics between Real Exchange Rate Movements and Trends in Trade Performance: The Case of Ethiopia," MPRA Paper 29161, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aureo de Paula & Gil Shapira & Petra E. Todd, 2010. "How Beliefs about HIV Status Affect Risky Behaviors: Evidence from Malawi, Sixth Version," PIER Working Paper Archive 11-005, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 21 Feb 2011.
- Julia Vaillant, 2010. "The methodological challenge of monitoring living conditions. Insights from a tracking experience in Madagascar," Working Papers DT/2010/13, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Gbakou, Monnet Benoit Patrick & Sousa-Poza, Alfonso, 2011. "Engel Curves, Spatial Variation in Prices and Demand for Commodities in Côte d'Ivoire," IZA Discussion Papers 5551, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).