Report NEP-AFR-2011-02-12This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Balistreri , Edward J. & Tarr, David G., 2011. "Services liberalization in preferential trade arrangements : the case of Kenya," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 5552, The World Bank.
- Recuero Virto, Laura & Parvati-Goudry, Marianne, 2010.
"Quel est l'avenir d'Internet en Afrique?
[What is the Future of Internet in Africa?]," MPRA Paper 28565, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2010.
- Mathieu Couttenier & Raphael Soubeyran, 2010. "Drought and Civil War in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2010.150, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Jean-Louis Arcand & Marcel Fafchamps, 2011. "Matching in Rural Producer Organizations," Working Papers, HAL halshs-00562629, HAL.
- José De Sousa & Julie Lochard, 2010. "Trade and Colonial Status," Working Papers SMART - LERECO, INRA UMR SMART 10-12, INRA UMR SMART.
- Parra Osorio, Juan Carlos & Wodon, Quentin, 2010. "Gender, Time Use, and Labor Income in Guinea: Micro and Macro Analyses," MPRA Paper 28465, University Library of Munich, Germany.