Report NEP-AFR-2009-07-03This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Opata, Patience I. & Nweze, Noble J., 2009. "Socio-economic Determinants of the Performance of Informal Women Co-operatives in Enugu state, Nigeria," Miscellaneous Papers 51554, Agecon Search.
- Servaas van der Berg, 2009. "Fiscal incidence of social spending in South Africa, 2006," Working Papers 10/2009, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Bates, Robert H. & Block, Steven A., 2009. "Political Economy of Agricultural Trade Interventions in Africa," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 50302, World Bank.
- Eric Strobl & Robert Strobl, 2009. "The Distributional impact of dams: Evidence from cropland productivity in Africa," Working Papers hal-00392381, HAL.
- Naude, Wim & Fosu, Augutin, 2009. "Africa.s Recovery from the Global Economic Crisis," Working Papers WIDER Angle newsletter Ju, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Pierre de Villiers, 2009. "The cost of fiscal subsidies to higher education students in South Africa: A comparison between 2000 and 2006," Working Papers 13/2009, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Fabrizio Carmignani, 2009. "Endogenous optimal currency areas: The case of the Central African Economic and Monetary Community," Discussion Papers Series 390, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Akay, Alpaslan & Martinsson, Peter & Medhin, Haileselassie & Trautmann, Stefan T., 2009. "Attitudes toward Uncertainty among the Poor: Evidence from Rural Ethiopia," IZA Discussion Papers 4225, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bardasi, Elena & Wodon, Quentin, 2009. "Working long hours and having no choice : time poverty in Guinea," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4961, The World Bank.