Report NEP-AFR-2008-06-21This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hiroyuki Hino & Atsushi Iimi, 2008. "Aid Effectiveness Revisited: Comparative Studies of Modalities of Aid to Asia and Africa," Discussion Paper Series, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University 218, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- International Monetary Fund, 2008. "Fiscal and Monetary Anchors for Price Stability," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 08/121, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:inu:caeprp:2008-014 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Richard Akresh & Damien de Walque, 2008. "Armed Conflict and Schooling: Evidence from the 1994 Rwandan Genocide," HiCN Working Papers, Households in Conflict Network 47, Households in Conflict Network.
- Christopher Adam & Stephen O'Connell & Edward Buffie, 2008. "Aid volatility, monetary policy rules and the capital account in African economies," WEF Working Papers, ESRC World Economy and Finance Research Programme, Birkbeck, University of London 0037, ESRC World Economy and Finance Research Programme, Birkbeck, University of London.
- Van der Berg, Servaas & Louw, Megan & Burger, Ronelle, 2007. "Post-Apartheid South Africa: Poverty and Distribution Trends in an Era of Globalization," MPRA Paper 9065, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stefan Dercon & Luc Christiaensen, 2008. "Consumption risk, technology adoption and poverty traps: evidence from Ethiopia," WEF Working Papers, ESRC World Economy and Finance Research Programme, Birkbeck, University of London 0035, ESRC World Economy and Finance Research Programme, Birkbeck, University of London.
- Thimotée Makabu Ma Nkenda & Martin Mba & Constance Torelli, 2007. "L’Emploi, le Chômage et les Conditions d’Activité en République Démocratique du Congo : Principaux résultats de la phase 1 de l’Enquête 1-2-3 2004-2005," Working Papers, DIAL (DÃ©veloppement, Institutions et Mondialisation) DT/2007/14, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).