Report NEP-AFR-2008-04-04This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Suzanne McCoskey issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Federico Bonaglia & Nicolas Pinaud & Lucia Wegner, 2007. "Africans Need not Miss Out on the Benefits of Globalisation," OECD Development Centre Policy Insights 46, OECD Publishing.
- Kenneth G. Ruffing, 2007. "Africa in 2007: Multifaceted Growth," OECD Development Centre Policy Insights 47, OECD Publishing.
- Essama-Nssah, B. & Ezemenari, Kene & Korman, Vijdan, 2008. "Reading tealeaves on the potential impact of the privatization of tea estates in Rwanda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4566, The World Bank.
- Michael Bratton & Mwangi S. Kimenyi, 2008. "Voting in Kenya: Putting Ethnicity in Perspective," Working papers 2008-09, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:oec:devaac:46-fr is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mwangi S. Kimenyi & William F. Shughart II, 2008. "The Political Economy of Constitutional Choice: A Study of the 2005 Kenyan Constitutional Referendum," Working papers 2008-08, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.