Report NEP-AFR-2007-06-18This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Suzanne McCoskey issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ipc:opager:0037 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:msu:icpwrk:zm-fsrp-wp-024 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:msu:icpwrk:zm-fsrp-wp-023 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Abhijit Banerjee & Sebastian Galiani & Jim Levinsohn & ZoÃ« McLaren & Ingrid Woolard, 2007. "Why Has Unemployment Risen in the New South Africa," NBER Working Papers 13167, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Amavilah, Voxi Heinrich, 2007. "The effects of technology-as-knowledge on the economic performance of developing countries: An econometric analysis using annual publications data for Botswana, Namibia, and South Africa, 1976-2004," MPRA Paper 3482, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Neil Longley & Todd Crosset & Steve Jefferson, 2007. "The Migration of African Americans to the Canadian Football League during the mid-20th Century: An Escape from Discrimination?," IASE Conference Papers, International Association of Sports Economists 0707, International Association of Sports Economists.
- Rob Vos & Marco V Sanchez & Keiji Inoue, 2007. "Constraints to achieving the MDGs through domestic resource mobilization," Working Papers, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs 36, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Taryn Dinkelman & James Levinsohn & Rolang Majelantle, 2006. "When Knowledge Is Not Enough: HIV/AIDS Information and Risky Behavior In Botswana," Working Papers, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan 553, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Fadhel Kaboub, 2007. "ELR-led Economic Development: A Plan for Tunisia," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_499, Levy Economics Institute.