Report NEP-AFR-2006-11-12This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Suzanne McCoskey issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rashid, Salim & Shorish, Jamsheed & Sobh, Nahil, 2006. "Dynamic Contracting for Development Aid Projects. Mechanism Design and High Performance Computation," Economics Series 196, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Andreas Freytag & Gernot Pehnelt, 2006. "Debt Relief and Changing Governance Structures in Developing Countries," Jenaer Schriften zur Wirtschaftswissenschaft 31/2006, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Odia Ndongo, Yves Francis, 2006. "Datation du Cycle du PIB Camerounais entre 1960 et 2003," MPRA Paper 552, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:msu:icpwrk:mz-minag-rr-59e is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Simtowe, Franklin & Zeller, Manfred, 2006. "Determinants of Moral Hazard in Microfinance: Empirical Evidence from Joint Liability Lending Programs in Malawi," MPRA Paper 461, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Feridun, Mete, 2006. "Impact of Trade Liberalization on the Environment in Developing Countries: The Case of Nigeria," MPRA Paper 731, University Library of Munich, Germany.