Report NEP-AFR-2006-10-21This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Suzanne McCoskey issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- J. de Ree & E. Nillesen, 2006. "Aiding violence or peace? : the impact of foreign aid on the risk of civil conflict in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 06-09, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Andros Kourtellos & Chih Ming Tan & Xiaobo Zhang, 2006. "Is the Relationship Between Aid and Economic Growth Nonlinear?," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0614, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Guillaumont, Patrick & Laajaj, Rachid, 2006. "When instability increases the effectiveness of aid projects," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4034, The World Bank.
- L.Guarcello & S.Lyon & F.Rosati, 2006. "The Twin Challenges of Child labour and Youth Employment in Ethiopia," UCW Working Paper 18, Understanding Children's Work (UCW Programme).
- Laxminarayan, Ramanan & Parry, Ian W.H. & Smith, David L. & Klein, Eili, 2006. "Should New Anti-Malarial Drugs be Subsidized?," Discussion Papers dp-06-43, Resources For the Future.
- Frimpong, Joseph Magnus & Oteng-Abayie, Eric Fosu, 2006. "Bivariate causality analysis between FDI inflows and economic growth in Ghana," MPRA Paper 351, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 Oct 2006.
- Maïdadi Sahabana, 2003. "Le Joola, Ndiaga Ndiaye, cars rapides... : les victimes des transports en commun, l'affaire de tous ?," Post-Print halshs-00088595, HAL.
- Dupas, Pascaline, 2005. "Relative Risks and the Market for Sex: Teenagers, Sugar Daddies and HIV in Kenya," MPRA Paper 248, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Aug 2006.