Report NEP-AFR-2005-02-01This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Akresh, Richard, 2005. "Risk, Network Quality, and Family Structure: Child Fostering Decisions in Burkina Faso," IZA Discussion Papers 1471, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Emma Aisbett, 2005. "Why are the Critics so Convinced that Globalization is Bad for the Poor?," NBER Working Papers 11066, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zafar, Ali, 2005. "Revenue and the fiscal impact of liberalization : the case of Niger," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3500, The World Bank.
- Patrick Leoni & StÃ©phane Luchini, . "Designing the Financial Tools to Promote Universal Free-Access to AIDS Care," IEW - Working Papers 227, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Eugenio Peluso & Alain Trannoy, 2004. "Does Less Inequality among Households Mean Less Inequality among Individuals?," IDEP Working Papers, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France 0407, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France, revised Jun 2004.