Report NEP-ACC-2013-08-23This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Heckemeyer, Jost H. & Overesch, Michael, 2013. "Multinationals' profit response to tax differentials: Effect size and shifting channels," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-045, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Fuest, Clemens & Spengel, Christoph & Finke, Katharina & Heckemeyer, Jost & Nusser, Hannah, 2013. "Profit shifting and 'aggressive' tax planning by multinational firms: Issues and options for reform," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-044, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Balazs Egert, 2013. "The Efficiency and Equity of the Tax and Transfer System in France," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1047, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Petr Jansky, 2013. "Consumer Demand System Estimation and Value Added Tax Reforms in the Czech Republic," IFS Working Papers W13/20, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Kundt, Thorben C. & Misch, Florian & Nerré, Birger, 2013. "Re-assessing the merits of measuring tax evasions through surveys: Evidence from Serbian firms," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-047, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Johansson-Stenman, Olof, 2013. "Keeping up with the Joneses, the Smiths and the Tanakas: Optimal Taxation with Social Comparisons in a Multi-Country Economy," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 862, Umeå University, Department of Economics.