Report NEP-ACC-2013-04-06This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Karube, Masaru & Fukukawa, Hironori, 2013. "Integrating Personal Expertise: A History of Japanese Audit Firms, 1965-2010," IIR Working Paper, Institute of Innovation Research, Hitotsubashi University 13-07, Institute of Innovation Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Tadanori Yosano, 2012. "Reporting on intangibles, a recent survey from Japan," Discussion Papers, Kobe University, Graduate School of Business Administration 2012-21, Kobe University, Graduate School of Business Administration.
- Alfred Boss & Hans Christian Müller & Axel Schrinner, 2013. "Einkommensteuertarife in der Bundesrepublik Deutschland und ihre Folgen für die Belastung ausgewählter Haushaltstypen," Kiel Working Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1837, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Elsayyad, May & Konrad, Kai A., 2012. "Fighting Multiple Tax Havens," Munich Reprints in Economics, University of Munich, Department of Economics 13964, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Gerardo Fujii-Gambero & Rosario Cervantes-MartÃnez, 2013. "Indirect Domestic Value Added in Mexico's Manufacturing Exports, by Origin and Destination Sector," Economics Working Paper Archive, Levy Economics Institute wp_760, Levy Economics Institute.