Report NEP-ACC-2012-11-24This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:wun:wpaper:2012.feaa.ca.04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Seidler, Jakub & Gersl, Adam, 2012. "Excessive credit growth and countercyclical capital buffers in basel III: an empirical evidence from central and east european countries," MPRA Paper 42541, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Du Rietz, Gunnar & Henrekson, Magnus & Waldenström, Daniel, 2012. "The Swedish Inheritance and Gift Taxation, 1885–2004," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2012:11, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Dreßler, Daniel, 2012. "Form follows function? Evidence on tax savings by multinational holding structures," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-057, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Valeria De Bonis & Alessandro Gandolfo, 2012. "Tax policy response to market changes: the case of the gaming services sector," Discussion Papers 2012/156, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- DE KONING, Kees, 2012. "The world's dream: economic growth [:]the balance sheet approach," MPRA Paper 42580, University Library of Munich, Germany.