Report NEP-ACC-2012-10-13This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giorgia Maffini, 2012. "Territoriality, Worldwide Principle, and Competitiveness of Multinationals: A Firm-level Analysis of Tax Burdens," Working Papers 1210, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Laura Kawano & Joel Slemrod, 2012. "The Effect of Tax Rates and Tax Bases on Corporate Tax Revenues: Estimates with New Measures of the Corporate Tax Base," NBER Working Papers 18440, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Li Liu, 2012. "Income Taxation and Business Incorporation: Evidence from the Early Twentieth Century," Working Papers 1205, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Creedy, John & Gemmell, Norman, 2012. "Measuring Revenue Responses to Tax Rate Changes in Multi-Rate Income Tax Systems: Behavioural and Structural Factors," Working Paper Series 2430, Victoria University of Wellington, Chair in Public Finance.
- Creedy, John & Gemmell, Norman, 2012. "Revenue-Maximising Elasticities of Taxable Income in Multi-Rate Income Tax Structures," Working Paper Series 2431, Victoria University of Wellington, Chair in Public Finance.