Report NEP-ACC-2012-06-25This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ojo, Marianne, 2012. "The need for the adoption of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS): some explanations for the pace of implementation," MPRA Paper 39348, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alcalde, José & Marco-Gil, María del Carmen & Silva-Reus, José A., 2012. "Tax Burden Degree as a Tool to Design Tax Systems," QM&ET Working Papers 12-11, Universidad de Alicante, Departamento de Métodos Cuantitativos y Teoría Económica.
- Bengtsson, Niklas & Holmlund, Bertil & Waldenström, Daniel, 2012. "Lifetime versus Annual Tax Progressivity: Sweden, 1968–2009," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2012:8, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Micael Castanheira & Gaëtan Nicodème & Paola Profeta, 2012. "On the Political Economics of Tax Reforms: survey and empirical assessment," Economics Working Paper from Condorcet Center for political Economy at CREM-CNRS 2012-08-ccr, Condorcet Center for political Economy.
- Apps, Patricia & Rees, Ray, 2012. "Capital Income Taxation and the Mirrlees Review," IZA Discussion Papers 6615, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Julia Cagé & Lucie Gadenne, 2012. "The Fiscal Cost of Trade Liberalization," PSE Working Papers halshs-00705354, HAL.