Report NEP-ACC-2012-03-08This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ulf Brüggemann & Jörg-Markus Hitz & Thorsten Sellhorn, 2012. "Intended and unintended consequences of mandatory IFRS adoption: A review of extant evidence and suggestions for future research," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2012-011, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Stefano Cascino & Joachim Gassen, 2012. "Comparability Effects of Mandatory IFRS Adoption," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2012-009, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Jannis Bischof & Ulf Brüggemann & Holger Daske, 2012. "Fair Value Reclassifications of Financial Assets during the Financial Crisis," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2012-010, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Frank M. Fossen & Martin Simmler, 2012. "Differential Taxation and Firms' Financial Leverage: Evidence from the Introduction of a Flat Tax on Interest Income," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1190, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Junhyung Park & Sukhmani Bedi & S. M. Ali Abbas & Alexander Klemm, 2012. "A Partial Race to the Bottom: Corporate Tax Developments in Emerging and Developing Economies," IMF Working Papers 12/28, International Monetary Fund.
- Stefania Marcassa & Fabrizio Colonna, 2011. "Taxation and Labor Force Participation: The Case of Italy," THEMA Working Papers 2011-22, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Mutascu, Mihai & Tiwari, Aviral & Estrada, Fernando, 2011. "Taxation and political stability," MPRA Paper 36855, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2012.
- Hiroyuki Kasahara & Katsumi Shimotsu & Michio Suzuki, 2012. "Does an R&D Tax Credit Affect R&D Expenditure? The Japanese Tax Credit Reform in 2003," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd11-220, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- M Gelber, Alexander, 2011. "Taxation and the Earnings of Husbands and Wives: Evidence from Sweden," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2012:4, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Christina D. Romer & David H. Romer, 2012. "The Incentive Effects of Marginal Tax Rates: Evidence from the Interwar Era," NBER Working Papers 17860, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Swenson, David A., 2012. "Tax Increment Financing in Iowa: Background, Research, and Recommendations," Staff General Research Papers 34935, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Sonja Brangewitz & Sarah Brockhoff, 2012. "Stability of Coalitional Equilibria within Repeated Tax Competition," Working Papers 48, University of Paderborn, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Dirk Foremny & Nadine Riedel, 2012. "Business taxes and the electoral cycle," Working Papers 2012/3, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Erik Alencar de Figueiredo & Cleiton Roberto da Fonseca Silva, 2012. "Fairness and Income Redistribution- an Analysis of the Latin American Tax System," SÃ©rie Textos para DiscussÃ£o (Working Papers) 4, Programa de Pós-Graduação em Economia - PPGE, Universidade Federal da Paraíba.
- Stuart McDonald & Joanna Poyago-Theotoky, 2012. "Research Joint Ventures and Optimal Emissions Taxation," Discussion Papers Series 455, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Oscar Amerighi & Giuseppe De Feo, 2012. "Tax Competition for Foreign Direct Investments and the Nature of the Incumbent Firm," Quaderni di Dipartimento 161, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods.