Report NEP-ACC-2011-10-15This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martin Fochmann & Joachim Weimann, 2011. "The Effects of Tax Salience and Tax Experience on Individual Work Efforts in a Framed Field Experiment," FEMM Working Papers 110020, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Bruce A. Blonigen & Lindsay Oldenski & Nicholas Sly, 2011. "Separating the Opposing Effects of Bilateral Tax Treaties," NBER Working Papers 17480, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul Eckerstorfer, 2011. "Relative Consumption Concerns and the Optimal Tax Mix," Economics working papers, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria 2011-14, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Mutascu, Mihai, 2011. "Compulsory voting and tax revenues," MPRA Paper 33987, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Martin Vieiro, 2011. "US Tax Discrimination Against Large Corporations Should Be Discarded," Policy Briefs, Peterson Institute for International Economics PB11-16, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Rupayan Pal & Ajay Sharma, 2011. "Competition for foreign capital: Endogenous objective, public investment and tax," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India 2011-021, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Item repec:pri:cepsud:1336 is not listed on IDEAS anymore