Report NEP-ACC-2011-09-22This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hundsdoerfer, Jochen & Sielaff, Christian & Blaufus, Kay & Kiesewetter, Dirk & Weimann, Joachim, 2011. "The influence of tax labeling and tax earmarking on the willingness to contribute: A conjoint analysis," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 121, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Conefrey, Thomas & FitzGerald, John, 2011. "The Macro-economic Impact of Changing the Rate of Corporation Tax," Papers RB2011/2/1, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Maria-Grazia Attinasi & Cristina Checherita-Westphal & Malte Rieth, 2011. "Personal income tax progressivity and output volatility: evidence from OECD countries," Working Paper Series 1380, European Central Bank.
- Chen, Been-Lon & Chen, Hung-Ju & Wang, Ping, 2011. "Taxing capital is not a bad idea indeed: the role of human capital and labor-market frictions," MPRA Paper 33209, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Diller, Markus & Vollert, Pia, 2011. "Economic analysis of advance tax rulings," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 122, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Adam, Antonis & Kammas, Pantelis & Lagou, Athina, 2011. "The effect of globalization on capital taxation: What have we learned after 20 years of empirical studies?," MPRA Paper 33382, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pieretti, Patrice & Thisse, Jacques-François & Zanaj, Skerdilajda, 2011. "Tax havens or safe havens," CEPR Discussion Papers 8570, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Guner, Nezih & Kaygusuz, Remzi & Ventura, Gustavo, 2011. "Taxing Women: A Macroeconomic Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 5962, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Umut Unal, 2011. "Rethinking the Effects of Fiscal Policy on Macroeconomic Aggregates: A Disaggregated SVAR Analysis," Working Papers 1109, Florida International University, Department of Economics.
- B. Ravikumar & Yuzhe Zhang, 2011. "Optimal auditing and insurance in a dynamic model of tax compliance," Working Papers 2011-020, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Michael Keen, 2011. "The Taxation and Regulation of Banks," IMF Working Papers 11/206, International Monetary Fund.