Report NEP-ACC-2011-07-27This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kager, Rebekka & Niemann, Rainer, 2011. "Reconstruction of tax balance sheets based on IFRS information: A case study of listed companies within Austria, Germany, and the Netherlands," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre 120, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Louis Kaplow, 2011. "An Optimal Tax System," NBER Working Papers 17214, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gabriele Ruiu & Gaetano Lisi, 2011. "Tax Morale, Slippery-Slope Framework and Tax Compliance: A Cross-section Analysis," Working Papers, Universita' di Cassino, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche 2011-05, Universita' di Cassino, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche.
- Carol Osler & Thang Nguyen & Tanseli Savaser, 2011. "Asymmetric Information and the Foreign-Exchange Trades of Global Custody Banks," Department of Economics Working Papers, Department of Economics, Williams College 2011-09, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Bicaba, Zorobabel T., 2011. "Do financial reforms complementarity and reforms sequence matter for international capital inflows?," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2011, Verein fÃ¼r Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics 12, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Christian von Soest & Karsten Bechle & Nina Korte, 2011. "How Neopatrimonialism Affects Tax Administration: A Comparative Study of Three World Regions," GIGA Working Paper Series, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies 172, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Mutascu, Mihai & Tiwari, Aviral & Estrada, Fernando, 2011. "Taxation and political stability," MPRA Paper 32272, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manuel Núñez-Nickel & Susana Gago Rodríguez, 2010. "Evolutionary model of existing competition and voluntary disclosure," Business Economics Working Papers, Universidad Carlos III, Instituto sobre Desarrollo Empresarial "Carmen Vidal Ballester" id-10-06, Universidad Carlos III, Instituto sobre Desarrollo Empresarial "Carmen Vidal Ballester".