Report NEP-ACC-2011-04-09This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francisco J. Delgado & Santiago Lago-Peñas & Matías Mayor, 2011. "On the determinants of local tax rates: new evidence from Spain," Working Papers, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB) 2011/4, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Wolfgang Schoen, 2011. "Transfer Pricing – Business Incentives, International Taxation and Corporate Law," Working Papers, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance transfer_pricing, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.
- John Freebairn & John Quiggin, 2010. "Special Taxation of the Mining Industry," Australian Public Policy Program Working Papers, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland WPP10_3, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- Turel, Asli, 2010. "Timeliness of financial reporting in emerging capital markets:Evidence from Turkey," MPRA Paper 29799, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jaime Vázquez-Caro & Richard M. Bird, 2011. "Benchmarking Tax Administrations in Developing Countries: A Systemic Approach," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University paper1104, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Fernandez, Pablo, 2011. "WACC: Definition, misconceptions and errors," IESE Research Papers, IESE Business School D/914, IESE Business School.
- Fatica, Serena, 2011. "Preferences for redistribution, the size of government and the tax system," MPRA Paper 29782, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mathieu Lefebvre & Pierre Pestieau & Arno Riedl & Marie Claire Villeval, 2011. "Tax Evasion, Welfare Fraud, and ”The Broken Windows” Effect: An Experiment in Belgium, France and the Netherlands," CREPP Working Papers 1103, Centre de Recherche en Economie Publique et de la Population (CREPP) (Research Center on Public and Population Economics) HEC-Management School, University of Liège.
- Item repec:col:000162:008229 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christian Calmès & Denis Cormier & Francois Racicot & Raymond Théoret, 2010. "Accruals, Cash-Flows and Tobin’s q : An Investment Perspective on Firm Accruals," RePAd Working Paper Series, DÃ©partement des sciences administratives, UQO UQO-DSA-wp012011, Département des sciences administratives, UQO.