Report NEP-ACC-2010-10-30This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- James, Simon & Edwards, Alison, 2010. "An annotated bibliography of tax compliance and tax compliance costs," MPRA Paper 26106, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Hudson, 2010. "The Transition from Industrial Capitalism to a Financialized Bubble Economy," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_627, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Bastani, Spencer & Blomquist, Sören & Micheletto, Luca, 2010. "The Welfare Gains of Age Related Optimal Income Taxation," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2010:12, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Charl Jooste & Ruthira Naraidoo, 2010. "Nonlinear Tax Elasticities And Their Implications For The Structural Budget Balance," Working Papers 201022, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Byron Lutz & Raven Molloy & Hui Shan, 2010. "The housing crisis and state and local government tax revenue: five channels," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2010-49, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Bird, Richard M., 2010. "Subnational taxation in developing countries : a review of the literature," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5450, The World Bank.
- Koralai Kirabaeva & Assaf Razin, 2010. "Composition of Capital Flows: A Survey," NBER Working Papers 16492, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.