Report NEP-ACC-2010-10-23This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stefano Cascino & Joachim Gassen, 2010. "Mandatory IFRS adoption and accounting comparability," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2010-046, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Breuillé, Marie-Laure & Zanaj, Skerdilajda, 2010. "Mergers in Fiscal Federalism," CCES Discussion Paper Series 37, Center for Research on Contemporary Economic Systems, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Zsolt Darvas & Jakob von Weizs„cker, 2010. "Financial Transaction Tax: Small is Beautiful," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1019, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Ojo, Marianne & Rodriguez-Miguez, Jose, 2010. "Juridical and financial considerations on the public re capitalisation and rescue of financial institutions during periods of financial crises," MPRA Paper 25860, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Oct 2010.
- John Creedy & Jose Felix Sanz-Sanz, 2010. "Modelling Aggregate Personal Income Tax Revenue in Multi-Schedular and Multi-Regional Structures," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1099, The University of Melbourne.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro, 2013. "What Determines Audit Independence and Expertise in Russia? Firm-Level Evidence," RRC Working Paper Series 27, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- S. Van Parys & B. Merlevede & T. Verbeke, 2010. "Local tax interaction with multiple tax instruments: evidence from Flemish municipalities," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 10/674, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Leandro M. de Magalhães & Lucas Ferrero, 2010. "Separation of Powers or Ideology? What Determines the Tax Level? Theory and Evidence from the US States," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 10/620, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- A. Klemm & S. Van Parys, 2010. "Empirical Evidence on the Effects of Tax Incentives," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 10/673, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Jimborean, R. & Ferroni, F., 2010. "Did Tax Policies mitigate US Business Cycles?," Working papers 296, Banque de France.
- Jang-Ting Guo & Alan Krause, 2010. "Optimal Dynamic Nonlinear Income Taxation under Loose Commitment," Discussion Papers 10/23, Department of Economics, University of York.