Report NEP-ACC-2010-10-16This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- European Commission, 2010. "Tax Policy after the Crisis: Monitoring Tax Revenues and Tax Reforms in EU Member States 2010 Report," Taxation Papers, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission 24, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Blaufus, Kay & Bob, Jonathan & Hundsdoerfer, Jochen & Kiesewetter, Dirk & Weimann, Joachim, 2010. "It's all about tax rates: An empirical study of tax perception," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre 106, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Marius Brülhart & Raphaël Parchet, 2010. "Alleged Tax Competition: The Mysterious Death of InheritanceTaxes in Switzerland," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du DÃ©partement d'EconomÃ©trie et d'Economie politique (DEEP), UniversitÃ© de Lausanne, FacultÃ© des HEC, DEEP 10.04, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Laurence JACQUET & Etienne LEHMANN & Bruno VAN DER LINDEN, 2010. "Optimal Redistributive Taxation with both Extensive and Intensive Responses," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales), UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES) 2010033, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Mkandawire, Thandika, 2010. "On Tax Efforts and Colonial Heritage in Africa," Arbetsrapport, Institute for Futures Studies 2010:10, Institute for Futures Studies.
- Marie-Laure Breuillé & Skerdilajda Zanaj, 2010. "Mergers in Fiscal Federalism," INRA UMR CESAER Working Papers, INRA UMR CESAER, Centre d'âEconomie et Sociologie appliquÃ©es Ã l'âAgriculture et aux Espaces Ruraux 2010/6, INRA UMR CESAER, Centre d'’Economie et Sociologie appliquées à l'’Agriculture et aux Espaces Ruraux.
- Olsen, Trond E. & Osmundsen, Petter, 2010. "Multinationals, tax competition and outside options," Discussion Papers, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics 2010/13, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Ralph-C Bayer & Frank Cowell, 2010. "Tax Compliance by Firms and Audit Policy," School of Economics Working Papers, University of Adelaide, School of Economics 2010-23, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Robert S. Chirinko & Daniel J. Wilson, 2010. "Job creation tax credits and job growth: whether, when, and where?," Working Paper Series, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco 2010-25, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Richard S. Ruback, 2010. "Valuation when Cash Flow Forecasts are Biased," Harvard Business School Working Papers, Harvard Business School 11-036, Harvard Business School.