Report NEP-ACC-2010-10-02This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Scholz, Peter & Walther, Ursula, 2010. "Investment certificates under German taxation: Benefit or burden for structured products' performance?," CPQF Working Paper Series 24, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management, Centre for Practical Quantitative Finance (CPQF).
- CREMER, Helmuth & PESTIEAU, Pierre, 2010. "The economics of wealth transfer tax," CORE Discussion Papers, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE) 2010030, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jacob, Martin, 2010. "Taxation, Dividends, and Share Repurchases: Taking Evidence Global," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2010:10, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Helmut Dietl & Christian Jaag & Markus Lang & Urs Trinkner, 2010. "Competition and Welfare Effects of VAT Exemptions," Working Papers, Swiss Economics 0024, Swiss Economics, revised Oct 2010.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2010. "Basel III and responding to the recent Financial Crisis: progress made by the Basel Committee in relation to the need for increased bank capital and increased quality of loss absorbing capital," MPRA Paper 25291, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pogorelskiy, Kirill & Seidl, Christian & Traub, Stefan, 2010. "Tax progression: International and intertemporal comparison using LIS data," Economics Working Papers 2010,08, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.