Report NEP-ACC-2010-05-08This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vassili Joannides & Nicolas Berland, 2010. "Keeping Accounts By The Book: The Revelation(S) Of Accounting," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print), HAL hal-00477759, HAL.
- Johann K. Brunner & Paul Eckerstorfer & Susanne Pech, 2010. "Optimal Taxes on Wealth and Consumption in the Presence of Tax Evasion," Economics working papers, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria 2010-04, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Chris Jones, 2010. "Firm Valuations, the Cost of Capital and the Tax Treatment of Capital Gains," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics 2010-518, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Skidmore, Mark & Tosun, Mehmet S., 2010. "Property Value Assessment Growth Limits, Tax Base Erosion and Regional In-Migration," IZA Discussion Papers 4906, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ben Ali Chiraz & Cédric Lesage, 2010. "Ownership concentration and audit fees: do auditors matter most when investors are protected least?," Post-Print, HAL hal-00476923, HAL.