Report NEP-ACC-2010-01-16This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rock Lefebvre & Elena Simonova & Mihaela Scarlat, 2009. "Fair Value Accounting: The Road to Be Most Travelled," Working Papers 091205, Certified General Accountants Association of Canada.
- Marek Gruszczynski, 2009. "Quantitative methods in accounting research," Working Papers 40, Department of Applied Econometrics, Warsaw School of Economics.
- Yuri Biondi, 2009. "Should business and non-business accounting be different?," Post-Print hal-00442752, HAL.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2009. "Regulating non audit services: Towards a principles based approach to regulation," MPRA Paper 19408, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antoine Reberioux & Yuri Biondi & Giannoccolo Pierpaolo, 2009. "Financial Disclosure and the Board: Is Independence of Directors Always Efficient," Post-Print hal-00442767, HAL.
- FILIPPOS STAMATIADIS, Mr, 2009. "Investigating the Governmental Accounting Reform of Greek National Health System (ESY): Some preliminary Evidence," MPRA Paper 19649, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 Sep 2009.
- Michel Magnan & Daniel Thornton, 2009. "Fair Value Accounting," CIRANO Working Papers 2009s-47, CIRANO.
- Sebastian Krautheim & Tim Schmidt-Eisenlohr, 2009. "Heterogeneous firms, "Profit Shifting" FDI and international tax competition," Post-Print halshs-00442818, HAL.
- Peter Birch Sørensen, 2009. "Dual Income Taxes: A Nordic Tax System," EPRU Working Paper Series 2009-10, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Peter Birch Sørensen, 2009. "The Theory of Optimal Taxation: New Developments and Policy Relevance," EPRU Working Paper Series 2009-09, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Andrew Coleman & Arthur Grimes, 2009. "Fiscal, Distributional and Efficiency Impacts of Land and Property Taxes," Working Papers 09_14, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Wilfried Rickels & Katrin Rehdanz & Andreas Oschlies, 2009. "Accounting aspects of ocean iron fertilization," Kiel Working Papers 1572, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Willi Leibfritz, 2009. "Fiscal Federalism in Belgium: Main Challenges and Considerations for Reform," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 743, OECD Publishing.
- Robert S. Chirinko & Daniel J. Wilson, 2009. "Can lower tax rates be bought? Business rent-seeking and tax competition among U.S. states," Working Paper Series 2009-29, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Jens Høj, 2009. "How to Reform the Belgian Tax System to Enhance Economic Growth," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 741, OECD Publishing.
- Leon Bettendorf & Albert van der Horst & Ruud A. de Mooij & Hendrik Vrijburg, 2010. "Corporate tax consolidation and enhanced coorporation in the European Union," Working Papers 1001, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.