Report NEP-ACC-2009-08-08This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:col:000162:005730 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:col:000162:005737 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rolf Aaberge & Ugo Colombino, 2008. "Designing Optimal Taxes with a Microeconometric Model of Household Labour Supply," ICER Working Papers 19-2008, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Patricia Apps, 2009. "Tax Reform, Targeting and the Tax Burden on Women," CEPR Discussion Papers 609, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Roberto Ghiselli Ricci & Carlo Alberto Magni, 2009. "Economic value added and systemic value added: symmetry, aditive coherence and differences in performance," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 005736, UNIVERSIDAD TECNOLÓGICA DE BOLÍVAR.