Report NEP-ACC-2009-07-11This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ecobici, Nicolae & Busan, Gabriela, 2009. "Accounting Monograph on the Accounting for the Movement of Timber to Forest Exploitation Companies," MPRA Paper 15993, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leonard I. Nakamura, 2009. "Intangible assets and national income accounting: measuring a scientific revolution," Working Papers 09-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- L. C. Hunter & Elizabeth Webster & Anne Wyatt, 2009. "Identifying Corporate Expenditures on Intangibles Using GAAP," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne wp2009n12, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Ecobici, Nicolae & Busan, Gabriela, 2009. "Reverse Charging Purchases to Intra-transportation Means in the Context of New Tax Regulations," MPRA Paper 15994, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:15989 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Chronis Panagiotis, 2009. "Modeling Distortionary Taxation," Working Papers, Bank of Greece 95, Bank of Greece.
- Aitor Lacuesta & Omar Licandro & Teresa Molina & Luis A. Puch, 2009. "Innovation, Tangible and Intangible Investments and the Value of Spanish Firms," Working Papers 2009-19, FEDEA.