Report NEP-ACC-2009-07-03This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- N. Gregory Mankiw & Matthew C. Weinzierl & Danny Yagan, 2009. "Optimal Taxation in Theory and Practice," Harvard Business School Working Papers 09-140, Harvard Business School.
- Dascalu, Doina Elena & Turlea, Eugeniu & Nicolae, Florina, 2009. "Internal Audit Quality - A Key Element For The Management Decision," Papers 2009/39, Osterreichish-Rumanischer Akademischer Verein.
- Item repec:col:000162:005680 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- European Commission DG Taxation and Customs Union, 2009. "Taxes in Europe Database," Taxes in Europe Database 0001, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission, revised Jun 2012.
- Viet-Ngu Hoang & Mohammad Alauddin, 2009. "A new framework of measuring national nutrients balance for international and global comparison," Discussion Papers Series 389, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- European Commission, 2009. "Taxation trends in the European Union: 2009 edition," Taxation trends 2009, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Bezemer, Dirk J, 2009. "Banks As Social Accountants: Credit and Crisis Through an Accounting Lens," MPRA Paper 15766, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:15767 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Johannes Paha, 2009. "Using Accounting Data in Cartel Damage Calculations – Blessing or Menace?," MAGKS Papers on Economics 200929, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Rita de la Feria & Ben Lockwood, 2009. "Opting for Opting-in? An Evaluation of the Commission’s Proposals for Reforming VAT for Financial Services," Working Papers 0909, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.